What We Collect
- We will collect the following information:
- Your name and date of birth
- Your email address and telephone number
- Your postcode
- Your smoking history
Information Sharing and Disclosure
If you have completed an application your information will be passed to insurance providers who may be willing provide you with cover.
They may use the information you have provided to:
- Process the application you have made.
- To write to you in the future with a view to offering you products we feel may be of interest to you.
- To pass to third parties who provide relevant products and services that we think might be of interest to you so that they can also provide
you with information about the products and services they provide.
- To permit access to regulatory bodies to ensure that we are processing information correctly and complying with regulatory requirements.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We may also collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type using a cookie file which is stored in the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us to improve our website and deliver a better and more personalised service to you. They enable us to:
- Personalise your experience on our website, speed up your searches
and help us select services or materials for inclusion on the website which may be of interest to you.
- Monitor general traffic patterns and usage of our Website to help us to improve our Website design and layout.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our Website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you or if you do not wish to receive on-going contact from us or our associates please contact us
If you wish to opt out of any further communication please email us on email@example.com
Date of document: 17th April 2015
Usay Policy - Treating Customers Fairly
Usay Compare Limited ("Usay") provides a price and content comparison service for private health insurance policies via its website UsayCompare.co.uk and through its telephone advisory service.
We recognise the need to ensure all customers receive a clear and simple explanation of our services, reassuring them of our commitment to treat them fairly at all times.
Usay is authorised and regulated, as an Insurance Intermediary, by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). As part of the Principles for Business, and within FCA's high level standards, a regulated firm must 'pay due regard to the interests of its customers and treat them fairly'.
We are wholly committed to this obligation and maintain the following standards:
- As an Insurance Intermediary, Usay is focused on the importance of treating every customer fairly to maintain our excellent reputation in the health insurance marketplace.
- Our highly trained advisers enable us to offer our customers the best advice, service and solution to their healthcare plan requirements from our selected panel of leading insurers.
- Maintain a culture within Usay to ensure customers come first. We make sure the customer has confidence in us to give the best advice according to current health insurance policies available at the time from our panel. To safeguard such satisfaction in customers of Usay Compare means we retain our reputation and will be recommended to others.
To secure the continuation of our commitment to these standards, we:
- Review on a regular basis our practices to ensure efficiency and competence at all times.
- Set a regular 'Treating Customers Fairly' monitoring refresher programme for staff and high standards of duty and care are maintained.
- Organise internal and external audits of the company.
- Invite customer satisfaction surveys from independent review sites Ekomi and ReviewCentre.
- Employ high levels of customer service and quality assurance, with simple and clear processes to handle any customer queries or concerns.
Review your policy for FREE: We specialise in not only finding new plans but also reviewing your existing policy to ensure you have the right cover at the right price. Find out more
Understanding Health Insurance: Health Insurance covers the cost of private medical treatment for medical conditions that arise. Read more
Compare Leading UK Providers: Our experienced advisors deliver independent and impartial advice on leading UK Health Insurance providers. Get A Quote Today